NH80 multistage centrifugal booster pump
Our H Series multi-stage high pressure booster pumps come in a variety of stagings. The Noryl and 316ss pump line is made of the highest quality thermo-plastics available. We boast a modular design that encompasses the main assemblies of the pump end allowing field repair when necessary. We also offer bearings in different configurations to accommodate various thrust loads, and a mechanical seal selection which allows incoming pressure to range from 10psi to 800psi. We test every booster pump throughout the specific hydraulic range of its series along with vibration analysis to assure a long and trouble-free life. The NH80 generates pressures up to 650 psig and flows from 60 to 175 gpm.
stainless steel Noryl™ construction
Features and Benefits
- A heavy duty, durable, threadless, one piece casing.
- Victaulic inlet and discharge fittings are standard.
- The pump inlet can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any installation requirement.
- All wetted parts are available in 304 stainless steel, 316 SS or with Noryl staging.
- H77 through H83 are equipped with bearing Isolators.
- All motors are rated full load, continuous duty.
- The standard sleeve bearing is a composite type, which contains Teflon and Graphite, and is chemically inert, with low coefficient of friction, dense and mechanically tough and abrasion resistant.
- Plug-In removable, Field Replaceable threadless, shimless, cartridge assembly. All models have a motor bracket that allows unit replacement without complete disassembly of the pump end.
- Reverse Osmosis
- Boiler Feed
- Waste Water System
- Deionized Water
- High Pressure Cleaning and Boosting
- Pulp and Paper Booster
NOTE: These Drawings are for Reference Only. Contact Factory for Certified Dimensional Drawings.
NH80CD_2 Catalog Dimensions
NH80K2F4E15A TO SS12504D_Comparison
NH80K2F16 TO SS12516KE_Comparison
NH80K2F19E60A TO SS12519KE60A Comparison
NH80T2F12 TO SS12512E Comparison
NH80T2F16 TO SS12516E Comparison
NH80T2F20 TO SS12522E Comparison
Exploded View and Parts List