NH83 multistage centrifugal booster pump
Our H Series multi-stage high pressure booster pumps come in a variety of stagings. The Stainless Steel pump line is available in 304ss, 316ss and 316ss electro polished wetted parts. We boast a modular design that encompasses the main assemblies of the pump end allowing field repair when necessary. We also offer bearings in different configurations to accommodate various thrust loads, and a mechanical seal selection which allows incoming pressure to range from 10psi to 800psi. We test every booster pump throughout the specific hydraulic range of its series along with vibration analysis to assure a long and trouble-free life. The NH83 generates pressures up to 380 psig and flows from 440 to 1400 gpm.
All stainless steel construction
Features and Benefits
- A heavy duty, durable, threadless, one piece casing.
- Victaulic inlet and discharge fittings are standard.
- The pump inlet can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any installation requirement.
- All wetted parts are available in 304 stainless steel, 316 SS or with Noryl staging.
- H77 through H83 are equipped with bearing Isolators.
- All motors are rated full load, continuous duty.
- The standard sleeve bearing is a composite type, which contains Teflon and Graphite, and is chemically inert, with low coefficient of friction, dense and mechanically tough and abrasion resistant.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit (248 Celsius).
- Plug-In removable, Field Replaceable threadless, shimless, cartridge assembly. All models have a motor bracket that allows unit replacement without complete disassembly of the pump end.
- Reverse Osmosis
- Boiler Feed
- Waste Water System
- Deionized Water
- High Pressure Cleaning and Boosting
- Pulp and Paper Booster
Exploded View and Part Lists